Property Insurance Policies

Whether or not you own your home or you rent you should look into insurance coverage that protects your personal possessions against theft or damage. If you simply rent an apartment condominium or house this type of policy is known as renter’s insurance.

As a homeowner, you also need to protect your house, garage, decks, and shed, as well as your personal possessions. While fire and theft are the two most common reasons people think of when obtaining homeowner’s insurance, you may also want to include provisions for flood, hurricane, and earthquake damage, depending on where you live.